1. RegistrationIn consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration or ordering process, provided that in connection with registration, you do not need to, and should not, use your full or true name for your username. In addition, you agree to update that information in order to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness. We may deny you access to the Site or reject your order in the event that your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete. Unless you cannot remember your username and/or password, you may only register once for use of the Site.
2. Limited License to SiteYou are granted the limited right to view and use the Site only for the purposes of viewing or playing content such as films or games, placing product orders or for accessing information and services. We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site.
If you violate these Terms, we may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Site immediately without notice. We may also block your use of the Site. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site or any part thereof and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to us. No portion of this Site is targeted to children, and any minor should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from us, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site or (b) alter or modify any content on the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site for any commercial purpose. Please be aware that we have created or may create in the future certain areas on the Site that contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas.
The Site may allow users to upload, post, and/or distribute user submitted content, and use of the Site for this purpose is subject to the following conditions:
You understand that all user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, messages and other materials of any nature ("Materials") that are transmitted to or via the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not us, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Site. Further, you understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Materials that are offensive, objectionable or indecent.
You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
Your Materials, user name and/or screen name will not disparage in any manner www.PanDiva.com, its owners, advertisers, products, or services and sites.
Your Materials shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that are directly or indirectly commercial in nature or contain any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or Site. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other users to join or become users or members of any commercial online web site or other organization is expressly prohibited.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to interact with the Site.
You shall not collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen any Materials posted by you or other users, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials. Without limiting any of our rights, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Site. You agree that we have no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any Materials that you or any other persons submit or post. We reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time in our sole discretion. Unless you enter into a separate agreement with us, such as through the Contest, we do not claim ownership in Materials you submit, however, by submitting Materials in any form to us, in addition to other provisions of the Terms, you automatically grant www.PanDiva.com, and its successors, assigns, and licensees and parent, subsidiary and other affiliated entities, an exclusive, fully-paid, world-wide, royalty-free license to publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, and reproduce the Materials in any manner and in any medium, including, without limitation, through physical copies such as still photos, videos, and CDs, by television by any means, on or via the Internet, including, without limitation, the World Wide Web, and any other two-way transmission control protocol / internet protocol (TCP/IP) based distribution network or similar networks or technologies now known or hereafter to become known, including, but not limited to, delivery via such a network to personal computers, hand-held devices, and television set-top boxes through telephone or cable lines, or wirelessly through broadband, satellite, cellular or terrestrial broadcast networks and other similar networks or technologies whether now existing or hereafter developed. You obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating the Materials.
4. Password and SecurityYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Material if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Materials violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission involved in interacting with the Site, including the transmission of Materials, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and/or content providers who provide content to the Site. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Site.
5. Code of ConductAs with all things, your use of the Game and the Service is governed by certain rules. These rules (the "Code of Conduct"), maintained and enforced exclusively by PanDiva, must be adhered to by all users. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by this Code of Conduct. The following rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and PanDiva reserves the right to determine which conduct it considers to be outside the spirit of the Game and to take such disciplinary measures as it sees fit up to and including termination and deletion of the Account. PanDiva reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time.
(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;
(ii) Anything that PanDiva considers contrary to the "essence" of the Game, for example, a player owning multiple accounts in one server and affecting the in-game economy will be called to account.
6. International UseRecognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
7. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us, www.PanDiva.com, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your content and materials, your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any third party's rights including such party's copyrights and trademarks.
8. Disclaimer of WarrantiesEXCEPT IF EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, THE SITE AND RELATED APPLICATIONS, MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITH ALL RISKS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (A) ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE; AND (B) ANY DUTIES OF REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR RELATED INFORMATION. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION IS BORNE BY YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR QUIET ENJOYMENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION.
9. Assumption and RisksYOU ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY VIEWING THIS SITE, READING COMMENTS BY OTHER USERS OR ACCESSING APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES RELATED TO THIS SITE YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO RUDE, CRUDE, INDECENT, OR OTHER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR REFERENCES. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
10. No Incidental, Consequential or Certain Other DamagesTO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability And Exclusive RemedyYOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL BE, AT OUR OPTION, (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON US; OR (2) REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO US. YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. General Practices Regarding Use and StorageYou acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Materials will be retained by the Site, the maximum number of Materials that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any Materials, the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Site in a given period of time. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
13. Our Proprietary RightsYou acknowledge and agree that the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Site or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
14. No Third Party BeneficiariesYou agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
15. Notice and AmendmentsWe may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, by either, regular mail, or postings on the Site. Any use of the Site or order by you after such updating shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions. If you do not want to be bound by an amendment, you will need to terminate your registration, if any, and refrain from using the Site. Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices required or allowed under these Terms shall be given to us by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or as to a successor address that we make available on the Site or through other reasonable manner. With respect to our notices to you, we may provide notice of amendments by posting them in the Site and you agree to check for changes. Instead or in addition, we may give notice by sending email to the email address you provide during registration.
16. Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Or Intellectual Property InfringementWe respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be delivered by e-mail to email@example.com.
17. ViolationsPlease report any violations of these Terms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18.Refund Policy and Service AvailabilityWE CARRY A NO REFUND POLICY ON ALL PRODUCTS. All items sold on this web site are in electronic form and orders will be processed instantly and automatically once they are placed. Users agree that there will be no refund on all digital items once payment is successfully submitted. And there will be no pro-rata refund for subscription fees since we don't offer subscription plans in PanDiva.
We reserve the right to refuse your request(s) to acquire items as well as the right to limit or block any request to acquire items for any reason. Thus your chargebacks may result in a permanent ban of related accounts and credit cards.
We do not guarantee that the virtual items and/or services will be available at all times, in all countries and/or geographic locations, or at any given time, given that PanDiva portal servers, individual Games and/or Services may suffer from problems, such as force majeure, third-party fault, etc. as well as periods in which routine maintenance work is carried out, which are outside the control of PanDiva.